Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Montag, 28. Januar 2013

HMFMC #137

Hallo Leute!
Als erstes : HERZLICH WILLKOMMEN an meine neuen Leser!

Heute ist Montag und es ist wieder Challengetime am House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog.
Das Thema ist diesesmal : " special cuts"
Naja das kann ja vieles sein. Ich habe cut/scheiden gleich mit Haarschneiden verbunden. Und nachdem ich auch einen passenden Stempel dazu habe, ist diese Karte entstanden.
hihihihihi - eine nackte Maus!!
Ist der Blick nicht köstlich???
Ich wüsste ja nicht was ich machen würden käme ich so vom Friseur heraus!!
Schaut doch mal dort vorbei - das Desginteam hat sicher tolle Kreationen gemacht.

Hi folks!
First of all: A WARM WELCOME to my new follower!
Today is Monday and its challengetime again on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge Blog.
This time the theme is: "special cuts"
This could be special paper cuts, or die cuts or......hair cuts!
I have a stamp that fit´s perfect for the hair cut and this here is my card.
hehehehehe - a naked mouse!!
Look in his face - very funny isn´t it?!?!
I don´t even know what I will do if I sit hairless at the hairdresser...
Come on and jump over - I´m sure the Desginteam did some great creations!

 


Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs
ToM

15 Kommentare:

Sue hat gesagt…

Hi Tom
a fabulous card, i do luv this image makes me smile every time i see it, fab colouring, great design, sue,x

Tracy hat gesagt…

Hi Tom,
I love your interpretation of "Special Cuts". Fabulous design and just loving your choice of image.
Thanks for joining us again as GDT
Happy crafting
Mousey Hugs
Tracy x

Sabine hat gesagt…

Hallo Tom,

na das ist ja wohl der Kracher!!! Was für ein Hammer-Motivl... das brauch' ich auch...
Echt klasse die Karte... sowohl die Farben, das Motiv und auch der Spruch sind genial!!!

GlG aus Ostfriesland

Sabine

downrightcrafty hat gesagt…

Hiya oh I love this image, and just so perfect for our current theme, love how you have framed the image matching that panel and love the sentiment too
Hugs Kate xx

Heather hat gesagt…

A fabulous card Tom, a fabulous design and colours, I love your adorable image (one of my favourite) great colouring and stunning details.

hugs
Heather xx

Sue hat gesagt…

This is a laugh out loud stamp. Poor little mouse though! Tom, you did a fantastic job on this one. Love the colors and the design and of course your coloring of that stamp is wonderful. So glad to have you guest designing along with us.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A hat gesagt…

Fabulous card Tom :-) this really made me laugh ,,, the image is so very funny and the sentiment just adds to the humour ,, LOL :-)

luv
Lols x x x

EvaE. hat gesagt…

Hallo Tom, das Kärtchen ist fantastisch! Das Motiv wirklich ein Hingucker und natürlich perfekt zum Thema passend! Ich bin begeistert! Es grüßt Dich ganz herzlich die Eva

Bärbel hat gesagt…

Eine süße Karte, Tom, und deine Gestaltung ist ganz wunderbar.
Liebe Grüße.

Dorte hat gesagt…

Hi Tom, great take on the challenge theme, your image really made me laugh. Super to have you with us as a GDT.
Greetings Dorte

Christine hat gesagt…

Awww Tom what a great humours take on the chall theme..poor mousey must be cold with no hair..lol, love your die cut corners & colours..one super cute HM creation.

smiles Christine x

Irene hat gesagt…

Hoi Tom

Du macht ganz tolle Karten
und diese hier gefällt mir mega giga gut.

LG Irene

Gail hat gesagt…

Ha! That's a great image!
Wonderful card!

Bärbel hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist so witzig, Tom, klasse!
Liebe Grüße nach Wien, ich hoffe, es geht dir gut.

Anonym hat gesagt…

A great card and the cutest stamp ever! Love your coloring, Tom, and the pretty design!

Heidi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...