Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Montag, 30. Dezember 2013

Halbzeit / mid way reminder

Halli hallo!
Es ist wieder Halbzeit be der aktuellen Challenge von House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Das Thema ist noch immer: Silber oder/und Gold
Ihr könnt alles mögliche gestalten - wichtig ist nur das ein House Mouse Motiv dabei ist.
Hier gibt es von mir noch einen Holzhänger den ich "vergoldet" habe.
Das war mal eine Umverpackung.

Hi peeps!
Time for the mid way reminder for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
The theme is still: silver and/or gold.
You can create anything but you must use a House Mouse Design.
Here is my gold creation.
Come and jump to the blog to see what the other teamies created!


Danke fürs Gucken/ thx for stopping by
Hugs

9 Kommentare:

Donna Hanley hat gesagt…

Tom, this is such a delightful hanging piece. I love the idea of this piece and may try very hard to CASE it. It's a sweet way to show off this darling little mice. I'm wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year. Looking forward to another year of being Teamies.

Sue hat gesagt…

Tom, what a beautiful Golden decoration. And those little mice images are so sweet. Just Gorgeous.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A hat gesagt…

Fabulous creation Tom ! I love the images,,, super cute and the gold and whole design is stunning ! I bet this looks fantastic on your wall ! :-)

Wishing you a Happy New Year and hope 2014 is a good one :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Heather hat gesagt…

A gorgeous hanging Tom, it is a fabulous design and perfect sweet images. Your stunning gour gold embellishments are beautiful!!

hugs
Heather xx

Dorte hat gesagt…

Beautiful creation, Tom, love the images you have used.
Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with joy and happiness.
hugs Dorte

Tracy hat gesagt…

Hi Tom
This is gorgeous, beautiful images and I love the design.
A very Happy New Year and
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cotnob hat gesagt…

This is a fabulous creation Tom, gorgeous gold embellishments and delightful House-Mouse images of course.
Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Sue from Oregon hat gesagt…

Golden delish Tom....lots of fun sparkle and shine! ♥ Sue Kment

America hat gesagt…

I LOVE YOUR stunning GOLD USES and those fabulously colored HMD images!! WOWZA!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...