Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Mittwoch, 5. Februar 2014

Fairy

Halli hallo!
Heute kann ich euch mal eine Karte während der Woche zeigen.
Dieses tolle Motiv heisst " Hydrangea" und ist von Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.
Ihren Shop findst du hier---->Aurora Wings
Das Motiv ist mit ProMarkers coloriert. Für die Haare habe ich "Tea Rose" von FlexMarker und viel Blenderpen verwendet.
Diese Karte bekommt eine Freundin zum Geburtstag!
Hi all!
I can show you a new card.
This great motif is called "Hydrangea" and the aritist is Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.
Her shop you find here ----> Aurora Wings
The motif is colored with ProMarkers. Except the hair - this is done with the FlexMarker "Tea Rose" and much blender pen.
A friend of mine will get this card for her birthday!

 
 
With this card I do a challenge at:
I love ProMarkers : Birthday
 
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs

3 Kommentare:

KristyLee hat gesagt…

I think you have done a stunning job on coloring this digi image! You are very talented! I enjoy looking at your art work! Stay Crafty!
Peace,
Kristy

Unknown hat gesagt…

O wow wow this is stunning and so beautiful. Love the image and the gorgeous colors. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck.

America hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness!! Your stunning color works blows me away!!! Fantastic in every way! So GORGEOUS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...