Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

Happy Birthday

Halli hallo und einen schönen Sonntag zusammen!
Na ihr Mütter - habt ich euch verwöhnen lassen?

Ich habe hier einen von den entzückenden Weestamps (Digi) verarbeitet.
Sie heisst "Spring Bringer".
Leider verstärkt meine Cam die Orange+Rottöne - in Wirklichkeit ist das nicht so grell.
Coloriert ist wieder mit Pro´s. Und man kann ja gut sehen was ich so drauf gepackt habe...*gg*

Hi everyone!
Did you mothers all had a great day?

Here I have a card with a cute Weestamp(digi).
She is called "Spring Bringer".
I´m sorry my cam is showing the orange + red tones to bright - I´don´t know why.
Colored is everything with Pro´s. And as always (most of the time) there are a few things on the card..*gg*

 
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs

1 Kommentar:

Sandie hat gesagt…

Beautiful card. I adore Wee Stamps, you've done a wonderful job of working with her.

With regards to your red tones, I am not sure why either but if I can't figure something out on my camera I do a reset to original settings, lol. Have you tried using Picasa to edit your photos?? It's free and part of Google so its safe. That's what I use and found no need to have Photoshop or any other expensive program.

Sandie
XXx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...