Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

Thank you

Hallo zusammen!

Vielen Danke für euren Besuch und die netten Worte die ihr immer hier lasst!

Ein Mo Manning Motiv kann ich euch wieder auf einer Karte zeigen.
Ist das nicht lustig wie das Mäderl sich es auf dem Rücken seines Freundes bequem macht?
Ich habe probiert wieder Ton in Ton zu arbeiten.
Das Motiv ist wie immer wieder mit ProMarkers coloriert.
Den Spruch habe ich mir am PC ausgedruckt.

Hi all!
First - thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comments!

A Mo Manning motif I can show you again on this crad.
Isn´t that funny how the girl is cuddling her friend and relaxing on his back?
I tried to work tone on tone with the colors.
The motif is colored - as always - with my Pro´s.
The words are done on the PC.

With this card I do a challenge at:
Mo´s Challenge Blog - Thank you
I love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - anything goes
Passion for ProMarkers - anything goes
Joanna Sheen´s Challenge Blog  - girls,girls,girls

 
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs

11 Kommentare:

Lorraine hat gesagt…

A fabulous girly card Tom. The image is so sweet and I love the colour scheme.

Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Karen hat gesagt…

I love this Tom,such pretty papers too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

McCrafty's Cards hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous Tom, I like the image the colours and the sentiment.
Kevin

hellerlittle hat gesagt…

ui TOM so ein schönes Motif und alles ist super stimmig *respekt
Deine Colo ist traumhaft
LG und ein schönes WE

Sue hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous Tom. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue xx

Marlene hat gesagt…

Ach, was für ein niedliches Motiv....schwärm und deine Karte ist auch spitze.

Schönes Wochenende und
liebe Grüße
Marlene

Lorraine hat gesagt…

Great card Tom. One of my fave Mo images. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Pauline hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous Tom! Great colouring!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wonderful card, Tom! I love the colors and pretty papers. so glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Shelly hat gesagt…

Fabulous creation Tom, I love the cute girl and her dog! Thanks so much for joining in our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers! xx

Julie hat gesagt…

Fabulous - love your colouring of this gorgeous image! Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge at PFP, Juliex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...