Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Montag, 21. Februar 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge # 33

Hi all!
At the blog of Kenny K´s Krafty Girlz there is a new challenge.
The theme ist " all about R´s" like red, roses, ribbon... and of course an KennyK. image.
My "R´s" are Rusty colors and Rhinestones.
Here is my card.
Hallo zusammen!
Am Blog von Kenny K´s Krafty Girlz gibt es eine neue Challenge.
Das Thema lautet "alles mit R" allerdings natürlich in englisch und ein Image von KennyK.
Mein "R" sind Rostige Farben...
Hier ist meine Karte für die Challenge.
Thx for stopping by / Danke fürs Gucken
Hugs
ToM

2 Kommentare:

LINDA hat gesagt…

HI Tom, What a fantastic card.. Love the papers you have used..Very lovely work.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week. Hugs, Linda

tiggertastic hat gesagt…

Fantastic work there hun, lovely backing image too

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Creative Card Crew ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...