Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Mittwoch, 17. August 2011

Vierfacheaslekarte / quadrupleeaslecard

Hallo meine Lieben!
Vielleicht gibt es das schon in den Weiten des Bloglandes aber gesehen habe ich es noch nicht.
Also Premiere -zumindest für mich!
Ich zeige euch heute eine Vierfacheaslekarte!!
Natürlich ist das etwas aufwendiger in der Zeit aber ich finde es ist ein Hingucker.
Ich habe hierfür wieder kleine PennyBlackmotive verwendet und für die Rückseiten Sticker. Wobei wie man es stylt bleibt einem ja dann selber überlassen.
Hi my dear readers!
Maybe it ´s somewhere in the wideness of blogland but I didn´t seen it before.
So it is a premiere - at least for me!
I show you today a quadrupleeaslecard! Is that the right name for it? *smile*
Of course it takes more time to create that but it is an eyecatcher isn´t it?
I used again small motifs from PennyBlack and for the backside stickers. And of coures there are a lot of possibilities to style the card - it´s up to you how much time you have.

So sieht die Karte geschlossen aus - etwas seltsam nicht?
The card looks like that if it´s closed - a little bit funny

 Und hier Ansichten wenn sie geöffnet ist
and here photos when it´s open
 
 
 
Ich hoffe es gefällt euch und bei Bedarf kann ich ja auch ne Anleitung machen!
I hope you like it and if you want I can make a tutorial!
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs
ToM

8 Kommentare:

Karen hat gesagt…

Hi Tom, nice to see you again. I love this card, it's a great keepsake. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Tine hat gesagt…

Hi Tom. I haven't seen a quadruple easel fold like this before. Very special & will be appreciated by whoever receives it I am sure. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Julie hat gesagt…

A fab easel card Tom. This is only the second quadruple easel that I've seen, and it's gorgeous. A lovely gift for someone special. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Tom, that is so pretty, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for playing along in the challenge this week @ I ♥ ProMarkers.

Helen T hat gesagt…

WOW That looks complicated, but very effective. A tutorial would be great.

Spyder hat gesagt…

What a lovely card for someone!

(Lyn)

My name is Wynneth hat gesagt…

What a fabulous and different design of easel card Tom, well done on creating such a masterpiece ! Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Kathi hat gesagt…

Hi Tom,
auf der Suche nach einem Eiscreme-Gif bin ich über Deinen Blog gestolpert und hab mich ein wenig umgesehen.
Echt klasse, was Du zeigst :-)
Diese Karte hier ist der Oberknaller, richtig genial und ich würde mich irre über eine Anleitung freuen. Ist doch mal was ganz anderes, einfach toll!!
Liebe Grüße
Kathi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...