Über mich

Hallo zusammen! Ich freue mich, daß ihr meinen Blog gefunden habt. Und ja ihr lest RICHTIG - ein MANN im Bastelreich. Ich habe schon seit Kindheit gebastelt und mit 4 Jahren einen Zeichenwettbewerb gewonnnen. :-) Seit dem habe ich vieles ausprobiert. Heute sage ich auch nicht mehr Basteln sondern für mich ist das ein Kreatives Gestalten. Hi everyone! Hooray - you found my blog. YES it´s true - a man in the world of craft. I do handcraft since my childhood and with 4 years I won a draw contest. I tried and done a lot of things. My favorite is still doing cards. P.S. Sorry about my "not perfect" english - I´m Austrian! ;-)

Montag, 5. September 2011

Steampunk

Hallo zusammen!
Ich hoffe es geht euch allen gut und ihr hattet einen guten Start in die neue Woche!

Steampunk so heisst wohl die neue Richtung die jetzt kommt im Kartenbasteln. Ich finde es schick und habe auch eine Karte dazu gemacht. Das Motiv ist von KennyK. und es gibt dort noch mehrere die sich dafür anbieten. Eigentlich hat die Dame noch einen Umhang - der musste aber dran glauben. Coloriert habe ich wieder mit ProMarkers und bin richtig froh, dass die jetzt die ganz feinen Spitzen als Aufsätze haben. Die waren bei den Details notwendig. Die Ausstanzungen sind eine Spellbinderstanze.
Mit der Karte mache ich bei der Challenge bei KKKG mit.

Hi all!
I hope you all are well and had a great start in this new week!

Steampunk is the new trend in crafting cards. I like it and I made a card in this style.
The motif is from KennyK. and you can find a few more on his site. I colored everything with ProMarkers. I´m really glad that they have now this fine nibs. They needed for this small details. The die cuts are from Spellbinders. With this card I do a challenge at KKKG.
 
Danke fürs Gucken / thx for stopping by
Hugs
ToM

8 Kommentare:

Tine hat gesagt…

Hi Tom. Love the texture and colours on your card. Fabulous embellishments too. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week.
Tine :)

SusanLotus hat gesagt…

Fabulous card!

Lisa Lynn hat gesagt…

Tom, your card is adorable. Love your color choice. Your coloring is wonderful and you have used great embellishments!

Trine hat gesagt…

Wath a totally fab card. Wonderful coloring. Love it!
Thanks for joining us at KKKG.

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok hat gesagt…

Hi Tom. Found your creation at KennyK`s Krafty Girlz challenge. It looks really cool and i love the texture of it. Great colouring too. It is so fu to actually come across a boy in our crafting world, lol. There are not too many of you out there, so i just had to visit your blog and see what you are creating. I loved it so much i had to become a follower, lol.
Good luck in the challenge!
Hugs...Mona

odskocznia jutki hat gesagt…

świetnie pokolorowałeś tą pannę połączenie brązu z turkusem tak lubię pozdrawiam

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Tom,
Loved your card. Like the texture. And the colour combo is great. One of my favs.

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) hat gesagt…

awesome card Tom!!!
thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!
Steampunk all the way!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...